It provides the tools and support to boost your team’s ability to handle unpredictability. A person’s internal perspective is measured through an Employee Engagement Study. The results directly impact how the Adapt Method is tailored to your team and unique business environment. The assessment is applied again after the change has been embedded into business-as-usual to ensure any weaknesses are identified and remedied.
- Increased commercial success – Employees who feel happy while working have a positive impact on commercial success.
- Better retention – Engaged employees are less likely to leave your business, which saves time, money and effort to rehire employees.
- Less absenteeism – Engaged employees are significantly more productive, profitable and have less absenteeism.
- Greater job satisfaction – A happy, energised employee is a productive one. Full potential is activated when people are engaged. They use both their head and heart to perform their work.
- Mutual trust – Employees welcome each other’s opinions and are more open to learning or trying something new. A highly engaged workforce doesn’t need directions at each step. They are more likely to perform their jobs using collaboration and their initiative.
- Focused and adaptable – An engaged workforce is focused and knows what to do and when. They are keen to take up new challenges, solve problems and acquire new skills.
- More innovative – Employees’ become more enthusiastic and creative. Engagement creates an ignited workforce who are clear on purpose, connected and feeling fully alive in what they do and how they do it.
- Attracts the best talent – Employee engagement is the new currency offered by savvy employers. Businesses that authentically value their employees and create a buzz of energy in the workplace will attract the best talent and keep them.
To guarantee business success you need engaged employees who:
- don’t just clock-in and clock-out
- are invested in the success of your business
- who are excited to come into work
- who never fake a sick day.
But help is close at hand. By applying the Adapt Method, your business will:
- be ready for change and, ultimately, success
- build employees’ resilience to uncertainty and increase their willingness to embrace change
- build employees’ commitment to work together and reduce resistance
- increase performance as employees’ will feel supported and understand the benefit of the change to their role
- clarify why the change is necessary and what it will achieve
- significantly reduce the possibility of negatively affecting the day-to-day running of your business
- reduce the time needed to implement the change
- anticipate obstacles and challenges and mitigate them.
Here are some of the risks your business will face if change is poorly managed:
- Employees may resist and not accept the change, causing morale to decline and a negative impact on customers may result.
- Employees may experience stress, confusion, or fatigue resulting in reduced productivity, reduced quality, and even loss of valued personnel.
- Obstacles may appear unexpectedly, that are then costly to remove.
- The project may fail to deliver the expected results, for example, expenses are not reduced, efficiencies are not gained, revenue is not increased, waste is not reduced, market share is not captured, or regulations are not met.
- In addition, budget overruns and rework often ensues, and the legacy of failed change can haunt the minds of your employees for years to come.
Applying the Adapt Method ensures the change to your business is faster, easier and, ultimately, more effective. It reduces the risks and boosts employee engagement levels. The Adapt Method relieves the pain of change!
Introducing the Adapt Method to your initiative will:
- introduce a clear roadmap that builds business direction and certainty
- establish lines of communication, so key messages can cut through
- increase awareness and understanding of change related impacts, which creates buy-in from employees’
- improve attitudes towards, and uptake of, change — trust is built
- ensure fewer surprises for your employees and your business.
Save time and cost by using the Adapt Method to build open communication and confident leadership.